A look at the 2019 slaying that first put Antoine Redfield behind bars for murder
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
So he admitted he picked up a gun in violation of his felony conviction..I thought the DA said they couldn’t prove e he had a gun? Seems like he proved it himself..a 8 year old girl would still be alive if it was t for the DA turning this career criminal loose on society..