Breast Cancer: Debbie Van Tuyll
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Inspiring writing Debbie….my wife had same about 20 years ago and is still cookin ‘n fussin’ ‘n takin care of me….go girl…and wishin’ the best for you….
Prayers for you and all who have breast cancer. Your article was inspiring. I have been fortunate, so far, but have several friends who have been through this. Thank God, they are in remission.
Thank you for sharing such an informative article.
Thank you for sharing your experience and positive attitude. From my medical experiences, along with faith I t’s the best medicine.
Way to go, Debbie. You’ve helped a lot of women with this column.