Ahmaud Arbery’s killers deny racist motives in appeals
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Smart money is not betting on this appeal being granted. The convicted parties’ basis concerning who maintained the road is laughable at best.
Who can say what is in someone else’s heart? Hate has been around since the beginning of time. Hate crime?!? How can we make a law against hate? These men are in prison for what they did; only God can change a heart; time to just let it be, already.
their appeal attorney is based in Augusta
The basis for appeal, especially the elder McMichael is completely laughable at best. All three, but especially the elder McMichael should be thankful they did not end up on the end of a needle at the Classification Center. Just disgusting.