Andruw Jones Is the Rodney Dangerfield of Major League Baseball
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Excellent article, Ashley. I have always enjoyed your writing and you commentary.
I agree with you
Andre Dawson barely scraped over the line, at 77.9%, on his 9th year on the ballot. Alas Jones was object of speculation as to the use of PEDs and had the wife-beating arrest. Off-field issues in this era of political correctness mean more than years ago.