Atlanta Gas Light company releases grant money to aid seniors
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
“The grants were dispersed to 110 eligible customers.” LOL drop in the bucket!
$14 off a bill that has more than doubled? What a wonderful gesture!
Atlanta Gas Light Company is also Georgia Natural Gas (GNG).
They add many fees – **AGLC Base Charge (mine is 37.57), **GNG Customer Service Charge, **and if you sign up for set therm charge will +/- that, **Sales Tax, **Gas amount used charge. And, finally a total. They and other providers should be monitored.