Atticus Apartments plans under review
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
The last thing Downtown needs is upscale apartments. Especially since now they want to add 30 apartments to the small area. In the Historical Area? What a joke. If and that is big if, they rent all their apartments, where are they going to park their EV? Let’s see how many of the 10 Augusta Richmond County Consolidation Government Commissioners AKA Local Clowns are going to vote to jam up Geene. The Everything Downtown Group is going to have to pull out all the stops for this one.