Augusta man pleads in carjacking case
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Don’t look so sad, you did the crime and now do the time. And if you haven’t learned your lesson in 16 months or less you will be right back out there to pick up where you left off.
Oh, I’m pretty sure it’ll be less than 16 months. I just have a feeling.
First Offender Act? Why not a Second Offender Act? Or how about a Tenth Offender Act? That would be a whole lot better. After 10 offenses, only then would jail time be warranted. The first 9 offenses we can put the defendant on probation. Since we are in the mood to put the rights of criminals ahead of their victims the Tenth Offender Act would be more appropriate. I’m calling my congressman now.