Augusta Museum honors community leaders in annual symposium
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Thanks for your leadership!
What an excellent program! Thanks to all who organized this and pulled it together.
Mr. Gillespie…the City of Augusta, as well as many individuals, are fortunate that you moved from Minnesota to Augusta over 40 years ago. Thank you for your contributions to our “Health Care Community” and also for helping the many people who benefited from your phenomenal leadership.
Lamar & Judy Wheeler
Congratulations to Mr. Gillespie and Augusta’s crown jewel, Pat Knox Hudson! She is an exemplary role model for so many and is the very definition of selfless servant! We are blessed to have both of them along with General Smith and his wife Connor to inspire us!