Augusta to pay former employee $800,000
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
It they won’t spend 60k on cameras..says a lot about the practices of RC…
But the department managers in the HR and Parks Departments and the managers who violated the comp time still have their positions and salaries, the city attorneys who handled the complaint still have a contract, and the commissioners who are ultimately responsible are still in office. It’s a swamp that cannot be drained.
Why is there a “protected class”🤷♂️