Augusta VA provides housing to 122 homeless veterans
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Very very good to hear about this program. I’m sure it’s needed everywhere.
But WHERE are these Veterans housed? Some of the locations aren’t fit for human habitation, much less to honor those who fought to keep this Country free! The Maxwell House on Greene Street is one such unfit place that needs to be updated and cleaned up ASAP! SHAME on the Florida developer who is milking this place on taxpayer dollars!