Augusta woman charged in gunfight at Spicewood Apartments; Man Sought
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Handgun violations are a common occurrence in Augusta these days. These people must live very miserable lives. So sad! My friend often refers to Augusta as “Little Detroit”, and this comment always draws a chuckle or two. However, it’s not funny anymore. I understand that A/RC is lacking in law enforcement numbers, but is this really the biggest challenge in controlling the outbreak of multiple firearm violations per week? I am assuming that these gunslingers have no fear of consequences. So it goes!