Bond denied for Augusta man facing sexual assault charges again
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
He has no business being a father but here we are. This long rap sheet likely has dozens more unreported incidents. Time to put him away for good!
Should have already been castrated and put away..
That’s my brother. How to get him mental health?Mental health provided in prison? No it’s not. Instead of putting him in prison, check his IQ. He has the mentality of of a 2nd grader. He needs to be put in an mental institution.