Sheriff’s Office Plans Release of Seven Hours of St. Teresa Video ‘In the Very Near Future’
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
I would like to see it at the same speed that the mother saw. If what Austin Rhodes said is true about it being sped up… then maybe this is not all on the mother.
We are a nation of laws. Beating up a 61 year old woman because you suspect wrong doing is not one of them.