Centers For Disease Control Issues New Eviction Moratorium
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
While using a big dose of heart as possible, because of COVID and business shutdowns, Landlords and the courts should ignore the CDC since the supreme court has ruled they do not have the power to issue a moratorium on evictions.
SCOTUS did NOT rule that way. They left it in place. An appeals court said they didn’t have authority and therefore certain Midwest states legally do not have to abide by over reach of a non- authoritative entity. CDC is in extreme over reach and is helping the givers ruin people. The government is trying to subtly serving up socialism for dinner.
What does the CDC have to do with evictions? Asking for a friend.