Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association holds dedication ceremony for its historical marker
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Congratulations to CCBA. Thank you for the rich contributions to Augusta’s heritage. So good the 1860 building is still in use- and now acknowledged with the historical marker.
Congratulation to CCBA! So many childhood memories with fun, food, and fellowship with family and friends! A huge THANK YOU to those who worked diligently to make this happen. For more history Travis Tom has created a wonderful CCBA history exhibit now on display at the Augusta-Richmond County Library on the 3rd Floor in the Georgia Heritage Room. It will be on display until May 31, 2023. The hours are M-F from 9am-5pm. So great to see family/friend from childhood!