Circle unbroken at McEuen’s Augusta show
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Thank you, Susan McCord, for a very comprehensive summary of a splendid concert…..The Imperial Theatre is fortunate to be home for the Southern Soul & Song Series over the years of its existence presented by The Morris Museum of Art. I never cease to be amazed by each performance, and that is the vision of Kevin Grogan, which is likewise incredible.