Coach and wife grateful for ‘family’ support following accident
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
THANK GOD FOR HEALING THIS BEAUTIFUL IRISH FAMILY……
STARTING TO WONDER if there should be pursuit by police? Maybe just put out description of car, location etc and track him down that way….this is upsetting.
Not as a matter of policy. Every perp out there would just take off knowing there is no chase.
PLEASE FOLLOW UP on this matter and give us info on WHY this guy was being chased.