Columbia County Planning Commission votes on health center expansion and liquor store drive-thru
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
“The commissioners voted unanimously to allow for the variance, per the planning staff’s recommendation, with the condition that the existing tree buffer shall be maintained to provide screening of the pick-up window and drive-thru lanes from North Belair Road.”
So, you can have a drive-through window at the liquor store just as long as you can hide behind the bushes when you pull up. 🙂
‘Stardust Drive’? That sounds like the perfect spot for a Strip Club! Would’t we be better off having a Strip Club there?