Columbia County rejects two daycares in one night
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
People drive “55, 60, 70 miles per hour” on Riverwatch Parkway in Evans? Inconceivable!
Sounds like a traffic control problem for the Sheriffs Office not the owner. If people are driving double the speed limit – maybe Sheriff Whittle should step it up.
No one is driving double the speed limit. Speeding? Yes. My observations are 50-55, limit being 45.