Column: Berkeley, Slavery and the memory hole
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Good editorial. “The combination of growing concentration of wealth and a lack of economic mobility could mean that the country could wind up being effectively governed by a wealthy oligarchy.” Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg, Buffet, Bloomberg, Koch brothers, Dorsey, Clintons, Trumps. and Musk – I’d say we’ve arrived.