Crime map: 211 crimes reported in Richmond County the week of Dec. 14
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
It would be nice if Columbia County was reporting the crimes in their county like Richmond County. We need open records on Edgefield, McDuffie and Burke counties in order to reflect the crime in the community. To just report Richmond is disingenuous.