HomeNewsCrime & CourtsCrime map: Richmond County crimes included four aggravated assaults for week of...
Crime map: Richmond County crimes included four aggravated assaults for week of Dec. 21
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Feel sorry for Columbia County residents they are not included. You’ll just have to take your chances when you go out. Lol
I miss the jail bookings from Richmond and Columbia Counties. They were published in The Augusta Press until several months ago. I guess there is more money made from selling The Jail Report at Convenience Stores than it is from being published in The Augusta Press. I called and asked about it and was told they were making improvements and it would be back at a later date. So far I have not seen it return. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate The Augusta Press at a 6, maybe a 5-1/2. It is no comparison to The Augusta Chronicle, AKA the fish wrapper, or bird cage liner. Last I heard the Birds were protesting it being used as a cage liner. Just my opinion!!