Rezoning request for Columbia County retirement complex
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
What older people are going to be put on the 3rd floor?
Double the height of the apartment complex in Columbia County? Good luck with that.
all we need is another expensive overpriced elderly community , that most cannot afford
Let’s hope they have a better fire prevention system than the one that burned down. “Stay in your room until we come to get you or until you die”