Dine & Dish: French Market Grille West
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Hopefully we will be having more Car Cruise Ins there so we can enjoy some of that Delicious Food.
The only thing lacking on the New Orleans based restaurant menu are the beignets! There is NOT ONE location in all of the CSRA that serves beignets! You would think a restaurant that caters to a New Orleans type of fare would have beignets! (I’m not quite sure if the use of those words: “cater to” is quite accurate, but hopefully, I won’t get an F from DVT) (I’ll settle for a D) 🙂
I’m sorry you didn’t mention Poblanos right across Baston Road on the corner of Fury’s Ferry!! My favorite Mexican restaurant! Great food and fantastic service!