Dine & Dish: Kinja Sushi Express
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
It’s great to find out about a good sushi restaurant.
Word of mouth is the best advertising. Thanks.
Thanks for reminding me of this special place.
Forget what you have been programmed to expect by chain restaurants. Get past the quirks and discover why they have been there so long. Just a restaurant but will widen your horizon.