Disc golfers clean up Lake Olmstead Park
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Do, I guess the local jail must be empty, or whoever is responsible to coordinate the inmate crew to cut the grass dropped the disc…or ball. The disc golf course at Lake Olmstead is likely one of the easiest sports related field to keep up. The CSRA has a jewel here in multiple disc golf courses, probably more than I have seen in any metropolitan area. ARC needs to take advantage of these opportunities and reach out to these organizations and ask”How can we help?”