Drug dealer takes plea in customer’s shooting
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Wait a minute now. If he was a felon, how was he able to get a gun!? Don’t you have to fill out an ATF form and go thru a background check??? Did the FBI really approve this guy having a gun? Well, I know the FBI is busy rounding up the evil Jan 6 protesters so maybe his approval slipped through. Hmm.