Editorial: City needs to get on with the search for a new administrator
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Any worthy candidate with valid qualifications, verifiable resume, an some pride in accompliahments can read ARC policies, procedures, and new articles and see what an untenable, frustrating, and impotent position it is. Those commissioners will not give up their power, so send Ms. Douse back to her old position, eliminate the administrator position, and save over $100K a year in salary and benefits.