Evans CrossFit gym owner denied bond in alleged molestation case
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
The father should have not opposed bond and gone Texas on him after he was released. No jury would convict him.
Many thanks to Judge Jolly! A wise decision.
1403 videos exchanged in a six month period from November 2022 – April 2023? That’s about eight videos a day, each and every day. Beyond crazy, if true.
Of course he didn’t contact the girl for 5 days after his soon-to-be ex-wife busted him! The girl’s father found out at that point! You try breaching the Great China Wall between him and the mad wrath of a 15-year old girl’s father! Ain’t no way he could have penetrated THAT level of protection! Shame on this fella! Shame, shame!