Evans Market to start April 15, vendors applications now open
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
The Evans Market is certainly growing! And when the new apartments being built nearby open, the Evans Market will be an excellent destination by lots of people to start their weekend. As the owner of Pete’s Plants, the Evans Market Staff is great to work with, and the Set-Up Crew does an excellent job in getting there early Saturday mornings, to set-up the tables and tents for the Vendors. Should be another good year!
I thought those were retirement apartments. To replace the old ones that burned down. Well, whatever they are I hope they have a better fire escape plan than the retirees had.
Cannot wait !!