FAITH: Bearing Much Fruit, Part 2
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
“In Paul’s day they were coming together for the purpose of worshiping the Lord.” Sadly, the turning away from actually worshiping God in modern Christian churches is painfully evident. Unfortunately, there still are Christians who are paying the price for their beliefs. The Pope has abandoned Chinese Catholics to state-operated CCP Catholic Church, thus acquiescing to the persecution and imprisonment of those who refuse to sign an oath of allegiance to the CCP Catholic Church. Christians in Islamic countries and even Jerusalem suffer religious and economic discrimination. It’s a shame we exercise our religious freedom to worship God with puppet shows, creative dance, and secular ideology on the altar. The Traditional Latin Mass (TLM) is under attack and impending ban by the Vatican. When held, TLMs have better attendance and more devote participation than a regular Mass in the vernacular. Pastors are not going to change this. It’s up to parents to start worshiping God correctly, educating their children to do it, and demanding their pastors do it.