Faith: Rev. Bill Harrell – Why Worry?
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
They didn’t include your underline.
Thank you Brother Bill for this column. I remember one of your sermons at Abilene when you said trust in the lord and after 30 days, you’ll be surprised at how inconsequential the problem you were worrying about seemed. Good Godly advice.