FAITH: Worse than That
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
2 Corinthians 5:21
Amen! and Amen! Brother Bill! Thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!
You are so very right Bro. Frank. We can give no one the glory but God and His obedient Son Jesus Christ.
Thank you Brother Bill for reminding us of how much suffering Jesus endured for us. The Roman executioners intentionally inflicted additional suffering on Jesus in the way they pierced his wrists and feet with nails which required our savior to use his back muscles more to keep breathing. The average criminal sentenced to death were not brutalized nearly as much by the Roman soldiers in the way they were attached to the cross.
Thank you Dennis for reading my columns and for commenting the way you do. I always appreciate reading your comments. God Bless, Bro. Bill
Amen Brother Reverend Harrell!