Federal prison terms imposed for illegal possession of firearms
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
That is not enough. It should be 10 years flat just for the possession.
As a prior member of the Board of Directors of the National Rifle Association of America, I can advise you that we have long supported the fullest prosecution of those who choose to illegally possess/use firearms. Honest, law abiding Americans have never been the problem and inanimate objects are certainly not the source of violence. Violence is purely the result of a cultural deficit on the part of some people.
Yet all we here is the propaganda that the NRA is against any king of gun regulation and the brainwashed believe it..