Fitness Center Works With People With Parkinson’s and Other Neurological Diseases
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
You did a great job informing the public about what a great program this is. Thanks, Charmaine!
Wonderful article. We are blessed to have this facility in our community.
Thanks for this informative article and including comments and video of my friends Sherri and Lang Rivers. Seeing and reading this encouraged me to subscribe to The Augusta Press.