Gardening Column: Procrastinating time is over in the garden
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Sandy I recognize this wall. Thanks for the great article now I am motivated to get out there today in the back hidden away from eyes, which always is the last place to tidy up.
Time to get out there and “get ‘er done”.
Thanks Sandy, you are keeping us motivated – keep the articles coming.