HomeNewsHealth, Science & TechnologyGeorgia Department of Public Health confirms third monkey pox case in state
Georgia Department of Public Health confirms third monkey pox case in state
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
So, monkeypox is primarily spread via anal sex. Have any deaths even been attributed to monkeypox? Why not just come out and say that rather than have people we’re about to enter another pandemic full of masks and mass multiple vaccinations?
And, if I’m wrong, please tell me. People just want the truth, rather than vague conjecture.
At this point, I couldn’t care less about this.
Same here. It is spread through promiscuous behavior, so let it run its course and slap some responsibility into people. I felt the same with HIV with the exception of people accidentally getting it through means other than sex.