Georgia ends South Carolina’s win streak at Border Bowl IX
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Great recap of the game. Don’t remember seeing a high school game that could match this battle at the line of scrimmage! It was obvious both Allstar teams were giving everything they had to win this game… only negative for me was that refs seemed to be trigger happy with flags as both teams had questionable calls that stopped drives! Final point is that it would have been fun to see more passing from the Georgia team 🙂