Georgia to Cut Off Federal COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
It is about time! Get them off their gravy train and back to work!
There are always activists who want to keep providing people with long term residence in the hammocks. If people can’t find a job in their career field, change careers. As far as not finding jobs in the service sector goes, why are their so many hiring signs in the windows of service sector businesses. We have reached the point in America where we feel no one should struggle in life. In reality, life is a struggle.