Greater Augusta Black Chamber of Commerce to celebrate five years
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Isn’t this exactly what is wrong with Augusta that we need a “Black” Chamber?
It’s mission statement…”fostering economic stability for businesses in the CSRA through advocacy, education, networking, discovery, and strategic partnerships,” is awesome. I’m curious as to why non-minority businesses are excluded. It’s sad that the community is so racially divided.
Exactly, I don’t understand why we can’t have a everyone chamber of Commerce? Setting themselves apart from the entire community doesn’t sound good.