NORTH AUGUSTA, SC: The Augusta GreenJackets, the Single-A Affiliate of the Atlanta Braves, are excited to announce the Promotional Schedule for the upcoming 66 Home Game 2023 season. Fans will experience 12 scheduled fireworks extravaganzas’ including the annual July 4th Independence Celebration presented by TaxSlayer, along with various theme nights and giveaways planned for another FUN and exciting season at SRP Park. The fun kicks off April 11th with a special fireworks show, presented by Musco, as we welcome the millionth fan through SRP Park for GreenJackets Baseball.
“The official countdown to opening day is 29 days and the buzz is only building,” stated GreenJackets Vice President, Tom Denlinger. “As we get set to celebrate our millionth fan at SRP Park, our front office staff has been busy putting together what is arguably our most robust promotional calendar to date. We look forward to seeing you on the river!”
The GreenJackets will host 12 keepsake giveaways throughout the year at SRP Park. The team also announced a full slate of weekly promotions for the BEE-A-Fan season as each day of the week will feature a different recurring promotion to include:
- Tuesdays, in partnership with News 12/NBC 26 & Sunny 102.7:
- First Responders Tuesdays presented by Academy Sports and Outdoors: Fire, Police and EMS can receive $2 off reserved seats or general admission tickets with valid ID at the SRP Park Box Office
- First Responder of the Game: Nominate a CSRA First Responder for the chance to be recognized during the game. Nominate here: https://bit.ly/AUG-First-Responder
- Wednesdays, in partnership with News-Talk WGAC Augusta
- “Warrior Wednesdays” featuring special military-theme jerseys. The jerseys will be auctioned off on Saturday, September 2nd to benefit the CSRA Alliance for Fort Gordon
- Active Military and Veterans with a valid military ID can purchase a reserved seat or general admission ticket for $2 off
- Baseball Bingo, presented by Comfort Keepers, returns to Wednesdays where fans can play along to win great prizes and memorabilia.
- Silver Jackets Program, presented by Senior Resource Services, AARP of Georgia, Augusta Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy, and Comfort Keepers is back for our fans 60 years and older to become a member that allows you to attend each Wednesday Game along with other great benefits. More information can be found here: https://atmilb.com/3I2lRA1
- Thursdays, in partnership with Twin Peaks, KICKS99 and 93.9 BOB FM:
- Fan Favorite Thirsty Thursday™ continues with $2 16oz. PBR and Natural Light, $4 16oz.Drafts, and $6 32oz.Drafts, $2 Coca-Cola products (6-8 pm)
- Fridays, in partnership with HD 98.3
- “Braves BUZZfest,” Honors our affiliate with Braves-themed jerseys and caps
- “Feature Friday,” highlights Chef-inspired burgers and hotdogs along with half-priced featured beer at the Keg Stand from 6-8 pm
- Saturdays, in partnership with KICKS99
- Saturday Fireworks Extravaganza’s: 4/15, 4/29, 5/13 presented by Augusta University Health, 6/10, 6/17, 7/8, 8/5, & 8/26
- Enjoy live music from local musicians during the White Claw Pregame Concert Series every Saturday from 4:30-5:30 pm, plus $2 off White Claws until First Pitch
- Sundays, in partnership with Shout 94.7
- Holiday Sunday Fireworks Extravaganza’s on 5/28 Mega Memorial Day presented by The Blood Connection & 9/3 Labor Day presented by the Medical College of Georgia.
- Sahlen’s Family Sunday ramps up our kid-friendly themes each week with Pre-Game Catch on the Field and Kids Run the Bases, plus Face Painting! Sahlen’s Kids Meals will also be available for $6 and include Sahlen Hot Dog, Chips and a regular Coca-Cola Fountain soda
- Bring Man’s Best Friend out for Bark in the Park, presented by Hollywood Feed for 9 Sundays in 2023 (excluding 5/28 & 9/3). Dogs are free and can sit anywhere in the lower seating bowl (excluding section 100 and the 200 level) and must be leashed throughout the game.
- Junior Jackets Kids Club, presented by Kid to Kid, Pediatric Partners and the Family YMCA of Greater Augusta is back for 2023 and better than ever. Kids 12 years and will have 2 options for membership this season. Learn more and register today at: https://bit.ly/JrJackets
- Brunch takes over the Grill Cart on 1:35pm Sunday games for fans to enjoy something new from our Food & Beverage Team!
The GreenJackets will also have exclusive collector’s fan giveaways at SRP Park for select games. Those dates and giveaways are as followed (stay tuned for more to come):
- April 11th: Opening Night Rally Towel (First 2,000) presented by SRP Federal Credit Union
- April 14th: License Plate Frame (First 2,000) presented by WOW! Internet, TV & Phone
- April 16th: 2023 Team Photo Giveaway (First 1,000) presented by Children’s Hospital of Georgia, California Dreaming, Putt-Putt Fun Center & Kona Ice
- April 28th: Knit Scarf (First 1,000 fans 21 & Older) presented by Savannah River Brewing Company
- May 12th: STEM Wings T-shirt (First 1,000) presented by Aiken Technical College
- May 26th: Everywhere Belt Bag (First 1,000) presented by Augusta Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- June 9th: Vaughn Grissom Bobblehead (First 1,000) presented by Premier Networx
- June 16th: Clear Bag Giveaway (First 1,000) presented by Augusta Technical College & W.O.R.C
- June 18th: Father’s Day Visor Hat (First 1,000) presented by Cintas
- July 21st: Spencer Strider Bobblehead (First 1,000) presented by Bridgestone
- August 25th: Cowbell Giveaway (First 1,000) presented by Augusta Technical College
Various community groups will also be honored at select games throughout the season, the groups and dates for those games are:
- April 12th: Career Fair presented by ADP
- April 27th: Teachers Appreciation Night presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Auggie’s Reading Program presented by Children’s Hospital of Georgia, California Dreaming, Kona Ice & Putt-Putt Fun Center Nights
- April 12th: Wizards & Wands Night
- April 30th: Copa de la Diversion
- May 14th: Mother’s Day
- May 23rd: Down on the Farm
- April 26th & May 9th: Education Day – Game is at 11:05am
- May 13th: Cancer Survivor/Awareness Night presented by Augusta University Health & Georgia Cancer Center
- June 14th: Businessperson’s Special/Camp Day – Game is at 12:05pm
- July 7th: Faith & Family Night
- July 22nd: 17th Annual Military Appreciation Night
- August 4th: Scouts Night & Sleepover
- August 25th: Girl Scout Night & Sleepover
- August 25th: Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering Technology Night presented by Augusta Technical College
- August 30th: Health Fair
There will also be special promotions/theme nights throughout the season at SRP Park and those are listed below:
- April 11th: Millionth Fan Opening Night Fireworks Celebration and Prize Giveaways presented by Musco
- April 28th: Red Night (Auggie’s Version)
- April 29th: Star Wars™ Night with a Specialty Jersey Auction benefiting The RECing Crew
- May 14th: Mother’s Day
- College Nights
- June 8th: UGA Alumni, David Greene, Appearance
- July 6th – Garnett & Black
- July 20th – Purple & Orange
- June 11th: Nickelodeon PAW Patrol Day with Specialty Jersey Auction benefiting the Children’s Hospital of Georgia
- June 17th: Augusta Pimento Cheese Night with a Specialty Jersey Auction benefiting the Ronald McDonald House
- June 18th: Father’s Day
- July 4th: Independence Day Celebration presented by TaxSlayer with a Specialty Jersey Auction benefiting the Boys & Girls Club of the CSRA
- July 7th: Blooper Appearance
- July 8th: Countdown to Christmas
- July 9th: Dinosaur Night with special appearance by Ed’s Dinosaurs LIVE
- July 23rd: Princess & Villains Night
- August 4th: SweetWater Brewing Company Night
- August 5th: Marvel’s Defenders of the Diamond Night with a Specialty Jersey Auction benefiting Walton Options
- August 27th: Auggie’s Birthday Bash and Mystery Ball/Bobblehead Fundraiser
- September 3rd: BEE-a-Fan Appreciation Night / Luau Night
Theme Nights, Giveaways, Firework Shows, and other promotions are subject to change.
A VIP Pre-Sale for single game tickets will start at 10AM on Tuesday, March 14th for GreenJackets 2023 Full, Half, and 20-Game Members and Holders, Sponsors and Suite Holders.
Single Game Tickets go on-sale starting at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, March 16th for the general public by visiting greenjacketsbaseball.com or by visiting the SRP Park Box Office (Open 10-8pm). No Phone Orders. All purchases will be digitally delivered. Join WB from Kicks99 and our Vice President Tom Denlinger for a remote from 11-1 as they grill up FREE lunch for the first 100 fans to visit including our new Sahlen’s Hot Dog and a Coca-Cola. The Hive Pro Shop and SRP Park Box office will have extended hours until 8pm tying in with the Lucky to be Local Third Thursday in North Augusta with trolley service throughout downtown North Augusta and Riverside Village.
The home opener is Tuesday, April 11th against the Down East Wood Ducks (Single-A Affiliate of the Texas Rangers). The home slate will feature eleven 6-game series running from Tuesday-Sunday against the likes of Columbia, Charleston, Kannapolis, Myrtle Beach, Carolina, Fredericksburg, and Salem.
The Augusta GreenJackets saw success in 2023 ranking #1 in the Carolina League in attendance (out of 30 teams) and set a new franchise record in attendance by averaging 4,096 fans per game. SRP Park welcomes over 300,000 fans through the gates annually between GreenJackets Baseball and Special Events, which includes the SRP Park High School Baseball Showcase presented by TaxSlayer, the Spring Wing & Food Truck Festival, the Augusta Craft Beer Festival and more!
About SRP Park/Augusta GreenJackets
The Augusta GreenJackets are the Single-A affiliate Atlanta Braves. Opening Day is Tuesday, April 11th. 2023 Augusta GreenJackets Full, Half and 20-game season seat memberships are on sale now. To learn more about the benefits and to lock in your seat to cheer on the Braves of tomorrow, visit www.gjmembers.com or call (803) 349-WINS (9467).
For team merchandise or more information visit www.greenjacketsbaseball.com. Stay up to date on all things GreenJackets and Events at SRP Park by following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and sign up for the ‘Jackets Buzz e-newsletter today by visiting https://atmilb.com/3yr4mrw
SRP Park is the anchor piece of Riverside Village, a live, work, “playball” development which includes apartment living, retail, restaurants, class “A” office space, and a Crowne Plaza Hotel and Conference Center. To learn more about SRP Park and hosting events and availability, visit www.thesrppark.com.