Grovetown City Council wrangling over $64,000 rodeo bill
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
The PETA nutters had signs on their car the first.night too. They didn’t like that the parking spots they got gave them no visibility so they left and came back around and ended up even worse off.
If they wanted to protest, they could have done so at the entrance. I think they really wanted to disrupt the event as there’s no other need for them to go inside.
Was a great event though. Hope it’s an even bigger success next year.
Dear Councilwoman Smith–If you bring Mary J. Blige here, I’ll buy a ticket!