Harbor Freight Planning New Columbia County Location
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
There’s always something I can find that I feel I “just need to have” whenever I go into Harbor Freight! Glad to see them coming closer to our house.
They are moving into the old Bi-Lo at Columbia Road and Belair Road.
Waiting to see if they close the Wrightsboro Road store after the Columbia County store opens.
Cheap Chinese crap, but when you need a tool for a one time use it is a good solution. Just don’t buy something like cutting disks that can fly apart and hurt you.