Hearing Scheduled in Augusta Open Records Case
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
It would be easy for commissioner to vote on finalist in public and solve this matter. A little sunshine in matters like this never hurts. If you got the votes then vote in public, it is so much easier that way.
On the day this guy reports to work for the City of Augusta (and he will), it would be a good idea to go ahead and give him a years salary and a huge severance check just to get it out of the way. Then they don’t have to do it 3 years from now when he resigns for a better position elsewhere.