Hephzibah man gets 80 months in prison for possessing child pornography
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
This sentence proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that American cyber is spying on everyone in America. So as long as you are not doing anything illegal all is well. (1984)
It proves nothing of the sort. In most of these cases there is an FBI sting and the pedophile contacts them. So good for them for catching him.