In Only One Lifetime
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Rev. Harrell, your writing is so very correct. I don’t have the words to say such things, so instead my anger, comes out and I spew bad words, while you explain the status of America exactly. This was a very, very good read, and I appreciate your words and effort, hoping all the older adults will print and share with all of their friends and younger relatives.
Thank you for your kind words Jim. They are very encouraging as well as the comments from others.
Love this man. Grew so much under his teaching. One of the best
Extremely well thought out article. Every word rings true.
Probably the best thing I’ve read in a long time…