In The Kitchen With Vera: Celebrating family time
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
This from Wife Lynda, “Loved today’s Very Vera article and now here’s the icing on the cake: my beautiful Very Vera cookbook has arrived safely at my door.” Folks, I will have the house to myself this weekend because she will be too busy reading said cookbook to pay any attention to me. Hmmm, I wonder what mischief I can get into? 😊