Jimmy Carter, 39th US president, enters hospice care at home
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Prayers for President Carter!
I always admired Carter. He refused to kowtow to the political machine and his heart was always with the citizens of this nation. A bad politician, but a great citizen.
A great, selfless human being. Lyn and I had the privilege and honor to be invited to the Dedication of The Rose Garden at The Carter Center. We both enjoyed lunch with president and Mrs. Carter, and actually got a chance to chat with both of them. I will cherish and keep that invitation until I pass away. Their work with Habitat for Humanity is unequaled. A true “Power Couple”. Good and Faithful Servants…