Kemp suspends state gas tax for the last time
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Thank you, Governor Kemp. It’s an honor and privilege to live in one of the best managed states in the USA. Thank God and the rational voters of GA for defeating Stacey Abrams, who would have driven our economy, schools, and freedoms into the ditch.
I think it would be wise for them to reinstate it in phases, say, $.05 at the time for several months.