Let the Sunshine In: Most local law enforcement agencies choose openness
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
When will be finally be able to get Ramone Lamkin to run and send Sheriff Roundtree packing?
Much like Mayor Johnson has already started turning things around, it likely wouldn’t be long before a Sheriff Lamkin would do much the same.
YOU MUST NOT KNOW LAMKIN WAS ROUNDTREE’S HAND PICK FOR MARSHAL AND SET UP FROM BEGINNING.
But now they hate each other..
Roundtree and the Augusta government wouldn’t know what opened and transparency was if it hit them in the face…